If you live in a house or flat with others, the Yeehlow platform allows you to communicate via the internal messaging system and be kept in the loop with progress on reported issues in your property.
How do I connect with my housemates?
When you connect to your property, any other Yeehlow members that are also connected to your property will automatically appear in your Housemates and Property sections. You cannot add or remove housemates from your property.
How do I message my housemates?
- Login to your account and go to Messages
- Select Contacts
- Click the name of the housemate you wish to message. You can start a group chat by selecting multiple recipients
- Type your message and click send
I want to submit an issue to my landlord without my housemates seeing my message
You can submit an issue that will only be shared between yourself and your landlord. To do this, follow the following instructions when submitting your issue.
- Login to your account and go to Issues
- Click Submit Issue
- Complete the relevant details
- Select Yes under Private Issue